Author Topic: JH Dog Run in the Works!  (Read 26216 times)

Offline abee

  • Council Member
  • ******
Re: JH Dog Run in the Works!
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2009, 08:03:06 PM »
Was there any mention of an expected time-line? I was actually hoping to attend the meeting myself, but I had a prior obligation.

Offline PetMau

  • Resident
  • ***
    • Facebook Page
Re: JH Dog Run in the Works!
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »
Latest news from CB3 and the JHCrew:

Hello all,

There is an important meeting about the Dog Park next Wednesday at 10 AM, not being held at the community board office. Please see the email below for the specific information. I will be there, but it would be great if a few more people can make it.

Please let me know if you are available. I hope to see you soon!

Thanks

Jeffrey